Tuesday, April 6, 2010

God blessing

Later will be the last presentation in my uni life year 1 foundation...

That is a sketch...

Haha^^i play the role of mother...

A angry mother...

no time to take care my son....

then he become homosexual

so bad

at the end

i will lost my son~

i juz oni hv one son oni~

haha~

but this is a sketch

even though

our group nt hv any rehersal at all

till nw

good

i hope we all olso can very pro

haha

yesterday

i saw bee bee's msn de pm said

"i hate myself,really..."

actually i hv a feelling, but i dunno hw to  express...

i juz saw the pm...

but i din nugde him

coz we long time no chat ed

even though his msn got me,my msn got him...

he juz a stranger for me...

i juz a stranger for him...

actually i damn miss him...

but juz like friend miss oni...

haha...

then i change my pm..

u knoe wat i put?

maybe all ppl dun knoe...

but in my heart, bee bee~

u~

are the best in my heart...

really...

i said it truthly...

i knoe u will see  it...

i knoe..

but i didn't mean other meaning~

i juz wanna express my feelling...

hope u will stop ur negative thinking...

watever happen,

at least, i support u~even though...

i m not beside u, n i m not ur love...

haha^^

but u knoe...i m ur friend 4ver...

juz a normal n no connection de friend~^^

jia you...my bee bee^^wakaka^^
  

No comments:

Post a Comment